You’re face to face with the man who sold the world
Today has been very stressful. ; ; Will you show me your favorite snapper? Snappers make everything brighter. :3
[faint rumbling in the distance]
what is that
oh god here it comes
THE SNAPPER STAMPEDE
LOWER THE GANGPLANK HERE COMES THE BOUNDLESS
[ahem] Maestro, if you please.
Anonymous said: Imagine the events of Pacific Rim told from hermann's POV with a running internal commentary full of British snark, German swearing, and Newt's voice occasionally cutting in because he is just that distracting to Hermann's thought processes.
I would watch this movie every single day of my life
Also: Hermann mentally introducing Newt like “My lab partner, Newton Geiszler, is surely the most aggravating and offensive little man I have ever had the misfortune to work with in my entire life, I cannot think of a single redeeming feature of that short kaiju grrroupie,” and then Newt actually comes on screen and he’s like glowing and sparkling and got shojo flowers and hearts in the background b/c that’s secretly how Hermann sees him.
I want you all to take a very close look at who I’m reblogging this from.
I am reblogging this post from the blog of the company that produced Pacific Rim.
quick concepts for some ideas of spirits i had. from left to right:
- the keeper: guardian of cemeteries - makes sure graves remain clean and never without flowers.
- crywolf: once thought to be a trickster spirit that led travelers to their doom, this spirit’s actual intent is to help travelers discover unmarked graves of murder victims.
- the cacophony: will appear to some individuals - serves the same purpose as a banshee.
- the rat king: a spirit of vengeance, unleashed upon those who hurt others.
- the lure: an otherworldly being that feeds on lost souls - will lure them close and devour them whole.
- the guardian: a watchful sloth spirit that comforts the spirit of dead children, allowing them to paint his fur.
"This place is more of a tourist trap than an x file, Mulder."
"And the report about Agent Powers and Agent Trigger and the apparently very real zombies they barely escaped?"
"Publicity stunt? I don’t know, Mulder. But it wasn’t zombies."
This is a lie. You hate Journey.You hate the way that John in slowdance mode snuggles his cheek next to your temple and holds you in front of everyone and doesn’t even care,how both of you by now have worked out the exact shuffle of each other’s bodies so if you step on his feet you are doing it on purpose. You hate how he locks his arms low on your waist tighter than an airplane seatbelt. You hate how if you both were any closer right now, you’d be epidermally fusedor“Doing It.”
You hate how instead of biting off an ear and punching his snout, you kind of deadweight your head on his shoulder and pretend you are having a nap. You are sure this brutal act convinces everyone around that you are not “cuddling”. You have never cuddled. You will never cuddle.
its 20fucking14 (please click through!)
ideas for a self care day:
- sleep in and stay under the covers when you wake up, get very comfortable and warm
- if you want to get out of bed, pick something cozy to wear
- drink very cold water or hot tea
- doodle aimlessly
- read a book you love dearly
- sleep some more
- go outside, even if its just your backyard, and relax
- look at tiny beautiful things like flowers and ants
- listen to music that makes you want to dance and dance your heart out
pls be kind to yrself and yr body i love u